Obesity Basic Healthcare Pack & Holiday Pack, Antalya
Obesity is considered one of the most serious diseases of both today and the future. It can be defined as “accumulation of excess fat tissue in the body”. Obesity is an important public health problem that causes changes in life and eating habits, excessive consumption of processed and health-threatening industrial foods and other factors resulting in both chronic diseases and loss of life comfort. Obesity Surgery is a powerful option for those who want to lose weight, but could not achieve this with various ways, such as sports, diet programs and different treatment methods. And this is one of the most effective methods in the treatment of the disease and achieves highly successful results in the long term. Obesity surgery is preferred for a fit and healthier life. The operations are successfully carried out by expert surgeons & teams here in TURKEY with affordable prices.
- Gastric Botox - (Overweight patients: Body Mass Index (BMI) 27-34)
- Intragastric Balloon-6 months (Gastric Balloon) - (1st degree obesity: Body Mass Index (BMI) 27-34)
- Intragastric Balloon-12 months (Gastric Balloon) - (1st degree obesity: Body Mass Index (BMI) 27-34)
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy (Gastric Sleeve) - (2nd degree obesity: Body Mass Index (BMI) 35+)
- Laparoscopic Gastric By-Pass - (3rd degree obesity: Body Mass Index (BMI) 35+)
Metabolic = Type 2 Diabetes Surgery - (Diabetic patients: Body Mass Index (BMI) 27,5+)
- Sleeve Gastrectomy with Loop Bipartition
- Sleeve Gastrectomy with Roux en Y Bipartition
- Duodenal Switch Surgery
- Clinic Antalya: Obesity, Radiology and Nutritionist
Atatürk Bulvarı M.Gökay Plaza No: 23 D:1-2 Konyaaltı, Antalya – TURKEY +90.242.3445050
- Özel Şelale Termessos Hastanesi: Fully Equipped Private Hospital
Yeniköy Mahallesi, 106. Sokak No:11, 07190 Döşemealtı, Antalya – TURKEY +90.242.4449907
Doctor: Opr.Dr. Namık YILMAZ – General Surgeon, Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
* Born in 1972 in Antakya, Turkey. In 1999, graduated Medical Faculty at Ankara Gazi University. Following graduation, worked as an emergency physician for 1 year. Between 2000 and 2006, did residency in surgery at General Surgery Unit of the Medical Faculty, Erciyes University. In 2006, qualified to be duly elected as an active member of the Turkish Surgical Association, followed by all relevant exams of the Turkish Board of Surgery with degree. Authored many scientific publications and built professional skills through especially advanced laparoscopy and bariatric surgery courses in Europe. Furthermore, to increase occupational exposure, attended many international and national congresses. Currently, working as a Bariatric and General Surgeon and founder of his own clinic called Clinic Antalya in Antalya, Turkey and operating more than 200 obesity and diabetes patients annually. Areas of interest are laparoscopic surgery, including obesity and metabolic surgery.
Detailed CV is available upon request…
Membership in professional associations:
- Turkish Surgical Association
- Turkish Medical Association
- Turkish Association of Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Turkish Association for Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgery
- Turkish Society for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery and other Interventional Techniques
For more details, please visit;
Upon arrival, meet & greet by your Healthcare Representative and transfer to Clinic Antalya or Private Şelale Termessos Hospital, as per your arrival time or your Doctor’s availability. Welcome briefing accompanied by refreshments and reception. First physical evaluations by the Doctors, so that the Doctors determine and plan the treatment & surgery and for the purpose of nutrition plan during your holiday period. Transfer to your Hotel. Check-in. Rest of the day at leisure. O/N at the Hotel (see the hotel options below).
After breakfast, enjoy your half day city tour*. Return to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure either to enjoy the beach or optional tours (see the tour list below). O/N at the Hotel.
*Explore the Old Town known as “Inner Castle (Kaleiçi)”. In the old town of Antalya, a city found by Attalus II, the King of Pergamum in 2nd century B.C, the typical Antalya houses, the Mosque with Fluted Minaret (Yivli Minaret), Karatay Ottoman Theological School (Medrese), the Clock Tower and the Hadrianus Gate are worth seeing. You are invited to have a refreshment stop with shopping opportunity in some of the little stores in the Old Town. Drive by the Old Town city walls and photo stop at the Lower Düden Waterfalls.
After breakfast, the day at leisure either to enjoy the beach or optional tours. O/N at the Hotel.
Check-out. After breakfast, meet by your Healthcare Representative and transfer to Clinic Antalya or Private Şelale Termessos Hospital. Check-in to the hospital. Required pre-medical examinations by the Doctors. The Doctors determine and plan the treatment & surgery. Treatment process starts. O/N at the Hospital.www.termessoshastanesi.com
(Day-0) Surgery day. O/N at the Hospital.
(Day-1) Post-medical examinations. O/N at the Hospital.
Post-medical examinations and meet with your Nutritionist in order to plan your diet program. O/N at the Hospital.
(Day-3) After the final psychological evaluations and briefing, check-out and discharge from the hospital (unless it is not medically required or asked optionally by yourself to stay longer). Transfer to airport. Fly back HOME in good health to enjoy your new life 😊
- Welcome briefing & reception at the Clinic and/or Hospital
- Pre-medical labs, radiologic and endoscopic examinations at the Clinic and/or Hospital
- All related clinic examinations (Bariatric Surgery, Cardiology, Internal Diseases, Anesthesia, Chest Diseases, Nutritionist, Psychology)
- Surgery at the Hospital with the best possible and technologic equipment
- Surgical team fees
- Post-medical labs & examinations at the Hospital
- Accommodation at the Hospital / Full Board basis x 4 nights including one (1) companion
- Pre and post nutritionist program
- Expert medical advice
- A support network: after care package
- Complimentary; postoperative nutrition & medication set for the first 3 months including protein support, vitamins, pain killers, probiotics and other medications
Package Price: Ranges from €1.200-€3.500; in terms of the selected best possible treatment & surgery among the options which will fit to guest/patient’s physical values & expectations. (see more details “Process; in terms of Operation / Pre-Arrival” section).
- Half day city tour including professional tour guidance, transportation with VIP vehicles, all parking fees and waterfalls entrance
- Ground transportation with VIP vehicles
- Meet & Greet at the Airport
- Healthcare Representative with private transportation
- All parking and toll fees
- All transfers with assistant
- All service taxes
- Service charge
Package Price: €379 – Guest/patient and 1 companion; to be provided as “complimentary” during Winter & Spring’20 period…
- International flight ticket/s
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours and activities**
*Hotels / Accommodation as per your selection from below options
Resort Hotel, Konyaaltı
- Porto Bello Hotel Resort & Spa portobello.com.tr/en
City Hotel, Downtown/Upscale
- Rixos Downtown Antalya http://downtownantalya.rixos.com
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham https://ramadaplazaantalya.com/en
City Hotel, Downtown/4-5 star
- Hotel Su Antalya http://hotelsu.com.tr/en
Special Class Boutique Hotel, Old Town (Inner Castle)
- Breakfast only (BB) / Suitable for “Basic Healthcare Pack”
- Breakfast + Dinner (HB) / Suitable for “Holiday Pack”
- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner (AI) / Suitable for “Holiday Pack”
**Optional daily tours and activities
CANANT001: ANTALYA CLASSICS / Half Day Tour
Archaeological Museum exhibits the antique pieces of the civilizations which were founded in Antalya. Following the museum, explore the Old Town which is named today as "Inner Castle". In the old town of Antalya, a city found by Attalus II, the King of Pergamum in 2nd century B.C, Kaleici (Inner Castle) district, where the typical Antalya houses are located, the Mosque with Fluted Minaret (Yivli Minaret), which is the symbol of the city, Karatay Medrese, the Ottoman Theological School, the Clock Tower and the Hadrianus Gate are worth seeing. You will also have a refreshment stop with shopping opportunity.
CANANT002: TWO MARVELS; PERGE and ASPENDOS / Half Day Tour
Aspendos, one of the most well preserved ancient cities in the world, welcomes you. Perge, originally settled by the Hittites and is an important archeological site, where you can see the ruins of the antique theatre and its stage. After visiting those two important archeological sites, you will also have a refreshment stop with shopping opportunity.
CANANT003: TURKISH BATH / Half Day Tour
Hamam, scrubes away the tiredness and old skin cells to be ready for a relaxing moment. Turkish Bath is an experience not to forget; refresh your body and soothe your soul. “Tellak”, the hamam staff will take care of you. Upon entering the marble chamber, you will receive a through soap down and invigorating scrub to beat all scrubs. After your treatment, just sit down and relax with a drink or enjoy a body massage at an extra charge.
CANANT004: HIGHLIGHTS OF ANTALYA / Full Day Tour (lunch included)
Aspendos, one of the most well-preserved ancient cities in the world, welcomes you. Perge, an important archeological site, where you can see ruins of the antique theatre and its stage. Following those two important archeological sites, experience some typical Turkish cuisine lunch. Then, continue with the exploration of the Old Town: Karatay Medrese, the Ottoman Theological School, the Clock Tower and the Hadrianus Gate are worth seeing. Next, visit the Archaeological Museum where you will have the chance to explore the antique pieces of the civilizations which were founded in Antalya. You will also have a refreshment stop with shopping opportunity.
CANANT005: BOAT TOUR & PHASELIS / Full Day Tour (lunch included)
One of the most popular tours to the western coast of Antalya, allows you to relax on the deck of the Boat while watching the beautiful scenery of bays and crystal waters with magnificent background of Taurus Mountains and pine woods that hides the historical monuments inside. Phaselis is an ancient city that contains beautiful Harbour Way, Marina, Roman Theatre, Hadrian Gate. Lunch on board. Swimming stops are available during cruise.
CANANT006: PAMUKKALE & HIERAPOLIS / Daily Tour (lunch included)
One of the well - known Natural Wonder of Turkey is described as Pamukkale or literary the “Cotton Castle“ is a shimmering white cascade, formed by limestone-laden hot spring, which have formed stalactites, pot -holes and magical fairy tables. The water is reputed to be the beneficial to the eyes and skins to alleviate ills of asthma, rheumatism and dermatitis. It is exhilarating to paddle through warm water while gazing the ancient fragment of columns below the water’s surface. Ancient Hierapolis with its Theatre, Necropolis, Roman Baths and Agora. Lunch in Pamukkale. Return drive via Taurus Mountain, where you enjoy the beautiful scenery of mountain villages and the Lake District during the journey. Visit a traditional carpet village and view how carpets are made.
Note: The duration of one-way transportation is approximately 2,5 hrs
Process; in terms of Operation
Pre-Arrival: The guest/patient is asked some data in order to have first assessment and evaluation on paper from a distance, so that his/her Doctor can foresee the best possible treatment & surgery among the options which will fit to guest/patient’s physical values & expectations. Then, suitable Obesity Treatment & Surgery option is declared along with a price. If the guest/patient confirms the conditions, he/she is given an appointment by your local agent (Cangezi) based on the flight ticket purchased by the guest/patient. He/she flies to the destination…
PS: Apart from regular methods of communication (e-mail, phone call, text message, etc) Whatsapp call, Skype call and/or Video conference can be arranged at this stage…
On Arrival: The guest/patient is met & greet at the airport and transferred to the Clinic / Hospital. Welcome briefing is provided. Check-in to the hospital and first physical evaluations by the Doctors. The Doctors determine and plan the treatment & surgery. Treatment process starts…
Before Departure: Provided data, in order to follow-up post-operation & treatment period are as follows;
- Surgery-specific recommendations
- Arrangements for other treatment/s
- Diet program
- Exercise recommendations
- Reducing tobacco consumption -if exist-
Process; in terms of Payment
There are two components of Healthcare Pack
1-Handling Package: To be paid in advance
Some components of the Handling Package such as “Ground transportation with VIP vehicles, Meet & Greet at the Airport, All transfers with assistant, Healthcare Representative with private transportation and Hotel accommodation -if requested or included-” have to be booked in advance and pre-paid accordingly. Thus, advance payment is required.
2-Treatment Package: To be paid on arrival as cash
Based on the data assessed and evaluated in advance, the Doctor foresees the best possible treatment & surgery which may differ according to the physical values & expectations on arrival. Final price may change, if the foreseen type of operation changes or operation might be refused. Thus, advance payment is not required, but to be paid on arrival.
- World’s Leading Healthcare Destination: Healing Generations for Centuries…
- One of the first medical centers in the antiquity: Asklepion, Pergamon
- Ranks Top 3 (revenue) and Top 5 (number of patient) in the world
- Doctor quality and ability
- Expert and specialist: Competent
- Functional and painless
- Multilingual: Guests native language
- Effective diagnosis and treatment
- Hospital quality
- Modern, new and fully equipped with all required units
- 4/5 stars hotel service: Max comfort in modern patient rooms
- Service quality
- Multilingual heath care reps: Guests native language
- Professional management and assistance team
- International standards: Accreditations
- Technological infrastructure
- New and advanced technology equipment and materials
- Surgery equipment
- The best material approved in the world
- Innovative hardware
- Smart device
- Access to the best possible device
- Affordable prices: Competitive - %50 price advantage compared to US and EU!
- Dynamic and accurate service approach
- Fast reaction in short notice
- Fulfill the commitment
- Reports and bills in native language
- Turkish hospitality and warm welcome: Guest/patient satisfaction
- Patients are guests, and treated preciously
- Respect to diet and religious values
- Service after treatment
- Medical follow-up
- Online consultancy
- Private service in handling package: Accommodation, transportation / transfers, city tours, personal assistance and all relevant organizational needs
- Destination/s itself: Antalya and Istanbul are the top-rated cities in the World
- Direct flights from all around the world
- Accommodation options and quality
- Touristic factors
- Weather conditions
- Cangezi is an official company registered to Istanbul Chamber of Commerce under “Cangezi Tourism Organization Trade Limited Company” full name with “184990-5” trade register number
- Cangezi is an official travel agency registered to Association of Turkish Travel Agencies under “Nehirle Akarken Turizm” full name with “A-11559” license number
- Cangezi is a patented brand approved by official authorities
- Explaining process to the guest / patient as crystal clear and close follow-up: Professionalism
- Variety of city tours before and after the treatment: Experience
- Representation of the country, partners and brand in the best possible way: Reliability
- Private VIP service in handling package: Tailor-made service
- Service in long term: Sustainability
- Low cost and affordable competitive prices: Inexpensive
- Location of suppliers: Centrally located in peaceful atmospheres
- The founder of Cangezi, is working as a lecturer in the field of his expertise at Istanbul Kültür University Tourism and Hotel Management Program